Here is our first collection of internet favorites from the past week:
– Goats impressively bouncing on a metal sheet. What’s not to love?
– A porcupine tastes his first pumpkin and can’t contain his excitement. Happy Halloween and you’re welcome.
– Apparently we’ve been doing recovery all wrong (although I’ve probably consumed enough wine since Ironman Maryland to fill a bathtub).
– During peak triathlon training there is no way I could stand all day, but I love the idea of keeping my hip flexors longer with a standing desk.
– I am in the process of finding a new triathlon coach so this quiz came out at the perfect time. Jon and I look for completely different things.
– I don’t need this jacket, but when it’s NorthFace, why not?
– ‘Slow runners make fast runners look good’ tank. I love this shop on Etsy. The ‘fight for it’ tank inspired me through many hard training sessions.